CAMEO Ministries began as a result of God speaking to the heart of Janet Chiefari, a victim of childhood sexual abuse. God placed the desire upon her heart to help guide others through the same journey of healing that she encountered. Watch this 3 minute video of Eileen Kopsaftis (co-founder of CAMEO) to learn more.
- struggling with relationships? (marriage, parenting, friendships, coworkers, God)
- overwhelmed with feelings of anger, rage, fear, anxiety, or depression?
- reacting out of proportion to the happenings in your daily life?
- experiencing “panic attacks”?
- battling eating disorders, addictions to alcohol or drugs, or sexual promiscuity?
- frustrated with counseling and/or self-help books with little or no effect?
- having doubts about whether or not you were abused?
- feeling that your abuse was not anything drastic?
- concerned that your abuse was so severe that the pain can never be healed?
Do you have hope?
- feeling that what is wanted can be had
- looking forward with confidence
- believing that events will turn out for the best
- expecting and desiring
- placing trust
Please join us on a 15-week journey of healing at Choose Freedom Support Group.